Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Whimsical girls and fairies art work

Here is more of my whimsical girl artwork.  Which one do you like best?

I actually did this on on my 40th birthday while listening to a one man band and drinking a beer with my boyfriend on a patio of a bar and grill.  Perfect day. 
Art Journaling


my first portrait in pastells

My first time painting a face with acrylics.  I call it "Fairy Kisses."
This started as doodling.  I doodled for a long while.
From Ady's Dreamy Ladies workshop
From Ady's Dreamy Ladies workshop
My nine year old niece love my art so I made her this card for her birthday
This Flower Fairy was for a swap
Art Journaling
Her face is quite crooked but she was done when I was still in the beginning stages of learning
Class work from Ady's Doll Dreams Basic

4 comments: